April 07, 2004
Hidden Track
--------------
How do I hide
the pain inside
the place that I lost you.
Scent of your hair
scattered so fast
I just cannot catch up
Close my both eyes
but still I see
the tracks that u left me
In the moonlight
kept on searching
the back view that i miss
If we say breakup means the start of the pain
Before reaching the end, I'll try to love u again
The love that I want to tell u but I can't
Is there someone who can understand?
I won't try to think
then I'll forget you
and then slowly close my eyes
Thinking of the day
someone will replace
so I've no need to miss you
I won't try to think
then I'll smile a bit
and then slowly close my eyes
Thinking once again
your so gentle face
before I will forget
(The tears in my heart
Made my vision blur
I'll soon can't see a thing)
extracted from melyvn's blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home