September 21, 2004
extracted from Sarah's Blog
someday you'll cry for me like i cried for you,
someday you'll miss me like i missed you,
someday you'll need me like i needed you,
someday you'll love me but i won't love you.
------------------------------------------------
Like An Angel, You Bought Me Up..
Like A Prey, You Shot Me Down..
Then You Told Me..
You Never Cared!
------------------------------------------------
If i died tonight, I go with no regrets
If it's in your arms, i know what I was blessed
And if your eyes are the last thing that i see
Then I know the beauty heaven holds for me
-----------------------------------------------
Why are people changing graduately?
Were they wearing masks all long
Or am i being ignorant?
Nobody is flawless,
Neither am i
Day after day,
I've seen the ugly side of you
Time after time,
You've changed to another person
Or am i not myself anymore?
--------------------------------------------
That Was The Day I Saw You Hugging Her...
Also The Day When My Heart Is Dead...
You Said That I Was The Only One You Love...
Now I Realised Everything You Said Was A Lie...
You Placed Your Hand Over My Shoulder...
I Struggle To Let Loose Myself...
Shouting In Your Ears To Go Away...
Deep Inside My Heart,I'm Crying...The Pain I Have...
You Would Never Know...
------------------------------------------
Though a failure in love I am,
But gd friends reached out their hand,
Telling me, "I noe u can."
"Take my hand n UP u stand."
A handful of them I adore most,
To my heart they live so close...
Adoring they are just like roses..
Can't do without,like medical doses.
But as we grow, we all change,
So one rose fell out of the range.
As it fell,the thorns pierced into my heart,
The cut was deep n really hard.
Then I realized how far we were, apart.
She told me,"like this, is what I am!
I don't wana give a damn !!!"
and these words drowned me like quicksand...
Coz only seeing her own stand,
How I feel, she won't wana understand.
Love n friends, these two gems,
To go on, I feel weak without them.
Hope that fallen rose,one day, will fall back in place,
n Let me, once again, see its glamorous grace.
---------------------------------------------
I had been on thinking nights,
Whether I had chosen right,
To hold on something not quite mine,
And shut out all the love so white.
Many good catch passed my life,
I just didn't want to try
As I hope not all these tries
Would all end up the expected sigh.
My heart was sealed up, so tight,
In the darkness without light,
U came with light n want to guide,
But I dare not follow, u asked me why...?
As even if u r right beside,
I'll look back for my yesterday night.
It isn't fair or anywhere right,
To hurt you further with my present plight.
I want ur light in me to die,
Reason not its u I do not like,
Its ur goodness that gives me fright,
I swear to God tis is no lie.
Knowing u had decide,
To seal ur heart,with a sorry sight,
Makes me more guilt than past fortnights,
When I kept the distance between so wide.
I hope to see u in great heights,
With a gal, whom can to u, equally like.
Call me a coward that won't fight,
I don't care, at least, I hurt no hearts,
Except mine.
----------------------------------------
Love doesn't ask why...
It speaks from the heart and never explains.
Don't you know that love doesn't think twice,
it can come all at once or whisper from a distance.
Don't ask me if this felling's right or wrong,
it doesn't have to make much sense.
We don't have a voice, when our hearts make the choices.
There's no plan....It's not in our hands....
---------------------------------------------
Have u ever decided not 2 become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person?
Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't.
You can't tell your heart what to do.
It does it on its own....when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.
Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you?
Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all.
Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?
We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we
don't know, afraid of what others will think,
afraid of what will be found out about us.
But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.
Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.
Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done, or could have had.
* What would you do if every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye?
*What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
*What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
(even if it is that you don't care anymore)
*What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't have them?
*What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends with all of my family and they know I love them?*
------------------------------------------
end of extraction
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home