November 17, 2004


extracted from Sarah's blog

Start of extraction


Every night, before i turn in, memories will keep flowing back and everything seems just like yesterday. I remember all vividly especially the ones during my secondary school days. Every single bit of the flash back is so precious. It really taught me how to treasure people around me.

Ever since i graduated from secondary school, my friends and i have drifted apart. I hate the feeling of driftness without a doubt. Even the closest one i had drifted away too. Given our hectic schedule in poly, i know it's hard to keep in touch with each other, but a sms or a call will be enough. Isnt it? It seems like our bond is so vulnerable. I don't blame you for all these. I've not played my part well too. So i guess i'll have to try very hard to shorten the distance. I miss u girl..

The insomnia is killing me. All the memories and flash backs were revolting in my mind for an hr or 2. Yes, it brings happy memories but what about the sad ones? It'll lead to nightmares. Feeling remorseful each time i think back. Hurting someone whom treats me better than others. Always the one giving in to me, fulfiling my needs and wants.. The list goes on.. But, i've never regreted.

I've been very happy leading a peaceful life. Communication within my family is much better. Least they have given me more trust and freedom. All the reason for their constant nagging and scolding would eventually come to light one day; the day i've grown up and thought maturely.

Friend-wise, though i've a wide circle of people whom i know, the truly close ones are minimal. I can barely count them. Other than that, it's those hi-bye friends which u'll run into on the street. But come to think of it, how long can a friendship last? Nothing lasts eternally, does it? I think it's possible with effort put in.

People around me are so helpful and kind. I've yet to see any scheming types appearing in my class. Unlike other polys which i heard from. Maybe there's some in TP, but definately not in my class. I'm so blessed for that. Or am i too early to make this comment? We shall see. Though i love TP alot i'm not taking sides whatsoever. No offence people! >.<


Is the society we are living in as selfish as we think? They say its human nature to be selfish. Do u agree? [Lets start with social studies] I agree to a large extend that its human nature to be selfish.. blah blah blah.. Haha. Enough of my crap. But seriously speaking, to achieve something that one desires, one might not know how sly others can be. (I think i watch too much Ren Wo Ao You liao. That bitchy YiLin. Oop-sy !) It's too scary to imagine. In a nut shell, don't take people for granted and treasure them like there's no tomorrow. It will make ur life so much better. Happy enjoying life.. Sha-lala. . .

end of extraction



mada . 1:38 AM . mada   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home